Are you hoping to receive a few good reads this Christmas or choosing a few to purchase and give away? Here is a list of books I’ve especially enjoyed over the last several years and I highly recommend others read them too. Check them out, you might want to consider adding one or a couple to your gift list… whether it’s an idea for others to give you or for you to give others.
- No Compromise: The Life Story of Keith Green by Melody Green
- Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot
- Till We Have Faces by C. S Lewis
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Fair Blows the Wind by Louis L’Amour
- The Space Trilogy by C. S. Lewis
- Wind, Sand, and Stars by Antoine De Saint-Exupery